TwoThree TwoThree

L29: TOO AWESOME

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Amazing game.

I just beat Godcat on epic! (didn't try any other difficulty) It's easily one of the hardest, if not THE hardest, boss in any RPG.

bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

I'm glad that several mistakes were fixed in this version, and I'm glad it's no longer super easy; however, archers are doing WAY too much damage.

Old Things Old Things

This is fairly catchy and has nice lyrics, too. I think the main issue I have with it, though, is that the guitar could be louder (and the vocals could be turned down a bit), as it's hard to listen at some points. The singing was overall okay, but, as you pointed out, a bit flat/pitchy in some parts. Still, a nice song.

Ceevro responds:

Hmm...easy adjustments to make. Will re-mix when I get home.

Hard Breaks Hard Breaks

I like this. It's fairly unique, well-mixed and the instruments you picked worked well for it. I guess the only issue I have with it is that it's a bit repetitive, somewhat lacking variety.

lantaren responds:

yeah, repetition is always an issue for me, unfortunately. Anything I do, sometimes, just doesn't work at all for the track -always looking for ways that I can improve there. Anyways, I'm glad you like it.

Host Victim (NGEDIT) Host Victim (NGEDIT)

This wasn't good enough for the NGADM? How weird.

I really enjoyed it. Very exciting and intense, especially because of the drums.

Lich responds:

Who knows when it comes to the NGADM haha. Quite afew people who I thought would get in never did either.

Glad that you like the track, thank you for listening and rating! :)