TwoThree TwoThree

L29: TOO AWESOME

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Amazing game.

I just beat Godcat on epic! (didn't try any other difficulty) It's easily one of the hardest, if not THE hardest, boss in any RPG.

bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

I'm glad that several mistakes were fixed in this version, and I'm glad it's no longer super easy; however, archers are doing WAY too much damage.

Villainous - Tower Attack Villainous - Tower Attack

Flawlessly executed

I got every single achievement. I've played anti-tower defense games before, but none had this level of depth. The upgrades and units were very well put and I liked the ammount of strategy necessary to use the spells and select units.

Monster Arena Monster Arena

WAY too easy

I still haven't figured out how to participate in the higher grade tornaments, the NPCs always use the same pathetically weak monsters and my cebolla can kill everything in one hit. Please, do something about it. This game has potential, but, at this point, it practically feels like a demo.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

My current best is 3 days.

I wonder if anyone has ever managed it in 2.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

I SAW THE HEDGEHOG

Perfect.

Infestor Infestor

Good

A bit easy, though.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Pretty cool

Very simple concept, but pretty addictive.
I got 2504 points. I just randomly forget names...

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Awesome

It's actually pretty well done and has many features that would be interesting in other shooters like Touhou.

"The only thing I might say is that Natalie seemed a bit underpowered compared to the rest of the characters"

Well... I actually managed to get an S in the Bonus 4 with her. Her charged shot is very powerful.